• It’s a Testimony of the undeniable way God will use ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
• It’s a Testimony of the undeniable consequences that follow disobedience to God’s will.
• It’s a Testimony of undeniable grace that sustains us during our most trying days.
• It’s a Testimony of undeniable events that show the true power or prayer and faith.
• It’s Testimony of the Heart, not just from the head or mouth.
I believe that the Testimony of someone can help another overcome their test.
NO TEST! NO TESTIMONY….
Nadia MeChelle Harris
No Amount Of Success In The World Can Compensate For Failure In The Home!
|Obstacles are things we see when we take our eyes off our goals.|
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33 KJV